Former Congressman: ‘I Saw NATO Troops Behead Libyans’

Posted: September 12, 2011 in US News, World News
Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Walter Fauntroy claims shocking evidence of war crimes

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Monday, September 12, 2011


Former US Congressman Walter Fauntroy claims he saw NATO troops behead Libyans as part of the siege to overthrow Gaddafi’s regime, a conflict Fauntroy attributes to the geopolitical agenda to re-colonize Africa.

Fauntroy was a Congressman representing District of Columbia for a period of 20 years between 1971 and 1991.

He embarked on a peace mission to Libya but soon went into hiding, with many fearing he had been killed. However, the former Congressman has re-emerged to claim he witnessed NATO soldiers commit war crimes.

According to a report by Afro.com, Fauntroy “Watched French and Danish troops storm small villages late at night beheading, maiming and killing rebels and loyalists to show them who was in control.”

“The rebels told Fauntroy they had been told by the European forces to stay inside. According to Fauntroy, the European forces would tell the rebels, “‘Look at what you did.’ In other words, the French and Danish were ordering the bombings and killings, and giving credit to the rebels.”

Shocked by what he witnessed, Fauntroy fled back to the United States, vowing, “The truth about all this will come out later.”

The Congressman added that NATO’s involvement in the civil war was primarily about preventing, “all efforts by African leaders to stop the recolonization of Africa.”

CNN confirmed that Fauntroy was amongst the journalists holed up at the Hotel Rixos before he was released on August 25. Fauntroy also claims that he personally met with Colonel Gaddafi during his time in the country.

As we have previously highlighted, atrocities have been committed by both Gaddafi loyalists and rebel fighters, although the establishment media is loathe to report instances of black Libyan migrant workers being slaughtered or incarcerated by western-backed rebels.

Numerous reports from international aid agencies confirm that rebels are rounding up thousands of innocent black migrants and taking them to prison camps as part of mass reprisals that include cases of indiscriminate killings, mistreatment and torture.

Migrant blacks and sub-Saharan Africans comprise one third of the entire Libyan population, and a minority were hired by Gaddafi as mercenary fighters, but rebels are treating them all as enemy combatants, with reports of abuse, murders and mass arrests increasing in volume.

Special forces troops from NATO powers were involved on the ground, having directed rebels for months, in the recent siege which drove Gaddafi out of his Tripoli stronghold.

Whether or not Fauntroy’s claims are accurate, the fact that NATO has stood back while the rebel forces it commands, who are also being commanded by members of Al-Qaeda, launched a genocide against innocent black Libyans completely eviscerates the so-called “humanitarian” justification for NATO’s military intervention.

 

About these ads

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s