October 21, 2011
It looks like the U.S. Navy is attempting to intimidate sailors on the ship that we were told buried Osama bin Laden at sea.
On Thursday, the Navy said it would discharge 64 sailors – 49 from the aircraft carrier Carl Vinson that supposedly carried the body of the former CIA asset to its watery grave – for using and distributing the legally available drug Spice.
“The use of designer drugs, to include Spice, is illegal and the Navy continues to aggressively investigate the use of synthetic drugs and hold those in violation accountable,” Vice Admiral Gerald Beaman, commander of the Third Fleet, said in a written statement. “The Navy’s policy on drug abuse is simple and clear — zero tolerance.”
The psychoactive product Spice was banned by a punitive general order issued on January 4, 2010 by the Commander Marine Corps Forces after it was discovered that Navy, Army and Marine Corps personnel were using it.
Last November the DEA used its “emergency” (and unconstitutional) powers to make cannabicyclohexanol and other chemicals found in “synthetic cannabis” illegal.
The Obama administration refused to release any information demonstrating that Navy SEALs had killed Osama bin Laden earlier this year. In the United States, many people accepted the government’s version of supposed events, while Pakistanis and others in the Middle East and around the world were skeptical.
Reports that Osama bin Laden died in December of 2001 appeared in the corporate media, but soon were shuffled to the memory hole after the government decided to exploit the former CIA asset as a nemesis in its global war on manufactured terrorism propaganda narrative.
Following the media hype about the alleged burial at sea, sailors told local media that they were unaware that Osama’s body was on the Vinson and only heard about the event after watching Obama make an announcement on television.
“Crew of the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, which arrived in Hong Kong yesterday, claimed to be unaware of any special operation against the al-Qaeda leader until it was all over,” The Standard reported on May 23, 2011. “However they declined to discuss the issue in detail.”
“We have 5000 sailors aboard the USS Carl Vinson, and none of them have tweeted, emailed or confirmed the burial at sea story,” a sailor wrote on a forum. “No pictures from these sailors either, all have cell phones, no calls home to Mom and Dad saying what they witnessed.”